Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SMKSJ Spell It Right Challenge. WHAT? (Part 2)

Ok. Where was I yesterday? Ah yes. I used Nell as my human shield.. (Sorry Nell) When Nell when and wrote her name, I thought I was safe already~ But then. Pn. Yeo looked at me again. Yunling, we still need you to join. Nooooooo...... I was like shaking my head but in the end, I still took part in the Spelling Bee. I hate you Elmo!
Ok. Fine. I wrote my name on the paper. I was in group 5, so do Nell. ok... we went on stage, and I sat behind Nell, making her sit infront. (How evil of me~) The words they gave weren't easy, but some was okay..... there are words like conscience, stilluotes, asassin, environment etc. When it was me and Nell's turn, it was already like round 5 and thhe words were getting harder and harder.
My word was amphibian or amphibious, but I spelled it correctly. Nell spelled hers correctly too~ and we were advancing to the last round~ and we were like saying, whoa, we are the underdogs of this spelling bee~ Underdogs~ ahahaha~
And in the last round, me and Nell got our words spelled wrong. Ahahaha~ But in the end, our group end up having the highest score.. And we got a clear plastic holder each. It was kinda fun though. Manage to kill one and the half hours. I think I'll take back my regrets in the previous post~ ahahaha~
Oh yeah, and thanks Nell for teaching me how to play chess~
The End. (it's not actually the end though, it's just that I'm lazy to type.)

No comments:

Post a Comment