Thursday, July 29, 2010

Drawing Competition

Today was the annual minggu pusat sumber held by my school. yes. I know. Minggu pusat sumber.. But let's talk to the point, that is, I took part in the drawing competition, one of the competitions organised by the pusat sumber. And, I hated my life for the don't know how many times today. this is because>>>
  1. I have to bring so many bags and books to school today.
  2. I had a headache.
  3. Went to the changing room, found out teacher gave us the wrong key, ran back to the volleyball court, teacher wasn't there, ran to the teachers office, then teacher asked me to give the wrong set of keys to Sam, then ran down the stairs, went to the changing room, and found out they had another set of keys with them and the door was open.
  4. AARRRRR!!
But i also loved today because>>>
  1. I get to play badminton with Emmelin~
  2. I get to play badminton! (wth?!)
  3. I joined the drawing competition organised by the library~
  4. I got to skip Geography and English class because the competition ended at 12.30pm, and we went down for our late recess~
  5. And I drew two pictures~ in two hours~ Whoa~ first in my life~
Although I drew two pictures, i was only able two submit 1. so I was thinking. The Lolita girl? or the supreme man girl. I wanted to submit the Lolita girl, but it has no background image, so it is very plain.... so I chose to submit the not so nice man girl~ my school library chop~ Lolita girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment