Tuesday, November 2, 2010

SMKSJ Spell It Right Challenge. WHAT? (Part 1)

Shouldn't have went to school today. Wrong timing. Got myself into some big time mess.
IT ALL STARTED when we were called to the dewan. Okay.... I was like whatever, I don't care, I have nothing to do anyway... So then I saw a board writing Spell-It-Right Challenge.... I was like OKAY... None of my business, like I care....
Then suddenly, Pn.Yeo called out Elmo's name. No one answered. (DUH! She was absent!) Then Pn. Yeo saw me and asked me where is Elmo. I said absent la~ If not say she's stuck in the toilet hole meh? (that would humiliate her~ ahahaha~)
Then suddenly Pn. Yeo looked at me and I was like SH*T. No~ Not me~ I don't wanna go on stage! Then she said: Yunling we need you to join. I was shaking my head and pointing at Nellie. (Sorry Nell~) And to my comfort, she called Nell to take part in the Spelling Bee~ Ahahahaha~ how evil of me.. ahahaha~
To be continued tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment