Sunday, October 9, 2011

Funny day.

LOL I went to Scott Garden yesterday at Old Klang Road. (Somewhere there?)
And my Mum was driving while looking for an empty parking lot.
And FYI, their parking lot concept is the same as Pyramid where Red light means Occupied and Green free.
As my mum saw an empty parking lot, she was like
"Girl!! Is the light green? Is it green?"
And I was like " YEAH It's green, it is green!"

WTF. The parking lot was empty man. It doesn't matter if it's green or red right?
hahahaha so this means that if the light was red, we wouldn't have park there.
hahahahahahahaaa

Then after getting lost in the complex (seriously.)
We found the way to the car park.
And as we were walking back to our car, I saw this particular car.
I was like 'Whoa mum look at this car'
hahaha I took a few shots of the car :P

Here are the three shots that I took:
I wonder how the person drives the car? 

 Walau a. 

Look at all the figurines. 

1 comment: