Monday, December 26, 2011

WEE Christmas :D

WEEE It's Christmas!! Wait, that was yesterday. haha my bad.
But man.... it's christmas. and that means, HELL, i mean school, is reopening soon.
OMG. That means i would be a form 5 student. And that means.... HELL, i mean spm, is here :O
OMG. Wait. I'm supposed to be talking about Christmas here haha :D


Okay, let me brief you guys on how did I eat... wait, i mean celebrate my Christmas day! :D
Weeee~ :D
hahaha so basically, my whole christmas celebration was like eating, eating, and still eating. haha
What? You can't blame me for that. When you have a table full of roast turkeys, one HUMONGOUS ham, roast beef, salad, nasi lemak (yes, nasi lemak. it's a tradition that we must eat nasi lemak for christmas. i don't know why. But it was AWESOME haha :D), mashed potatoes, yam cakes, stir fried udon mee, and two 2kg cakes bought from Sinfully Chocolate (The cakes were like OMG.), would you stop eating? haha NO.

After eating to the max, we started to give out presents! Yay :D
and then we started to unwrap the presents we received! Yay!
and then we started to eat again! YAY!!! xD

hhahaha so that was how i celebrated christmas :D haha
I took quite a lot of photos (of food). hahaha
But it's all in my mum phone so the heck with that hahahaha
no photos hahahaha :D
so get lost. hahahahaha


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment