Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I want to cry already... ToT

Save me!!! I really want to die liao lo!
my cousin really siao wan lo! she come to my house to stay for one week mar... and i think she is really hyperactive leh! the whole day jump here jump there non-stop~ she alone jump here jump there can lar... but she keep on drag me and make me like do some " childish?" stunts! I really want to cry ready la!! T^T *sniff* when i say i don't want to play liao, she turns like this.... Then earlier she draw a picture for me. she say the girl in the picture is her wearing some "tiara" on her head and some lacy dress or something like this..... >>> *speechless*

2 comments:

  1. good for u .keep u busy ... how old is she huh ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 years old~ Damn active... jump here jump there non-stop....

    ReplyDelete