Monday, July 5, 2010

Bulan Kecergasan?? NICE~

Bulan Kecergasan? what is that? Ha. I know that it really made me did some kinda childish stuff~ Is actually like the morning exercise lar~ You just jump here jump there, that's it! Simple right? I know it's kinda childish, but my joints were so stiff yesterday and today because of Wushu at Sat! I was really like in pain because
  1. we did stretching.
  2. we did sit-up 20 times 3 sets.
  3. we did some crazy pumping 10 times
  4. we did frog leap
  5. And we also did some crazy extremely painful stuff~
And the next day I was like voila! I'm as hard as a ROCK! I CANNOT even bend down and touch my toes! And worst is when I laugh, walau a... the tummy muscle there damn pain de lo~ So when we did some stretching earlier in the morning, WOW! I felt as flexible as a 3 year old kid! (just joking... hehe =D)

No comments:

Post a Comment